Teach Your Child About Colours in Different South Asian Languages!
By Masalamommas Team
We’re always on the lookout for ways to teach our kids the building blocks of language and this app brings the world of colours in four languages in a simple fun app!
With Tamarind Tots Colours App, kids will learn how to say and recognize the various colours and build a vocabulary of everyday words in English, Hindi, Telugu, and Gujarati. This simple app makes learning colours so much fun!
There are 3 exciting activities- POP go the balloons, Color-Me, and Recording Studio to help add the fun factor into learning.
Some of the highlights include:
- FOUR language options in Settings tab- English, Hindi, Gujarati, Telugu
- Fantastic “Pop goes the balloon” GAME to teach colors – kids love it!!!
- 3 “Color Me” sheets for colorful ART fun
- RECORDING STUDIO with COMPREHENSIVE DICTIONARY to practice your new vocabulary
- Beautiful graphics with delightful INDIAN VISUALS
- VISUAL DISPLAY of all words in English, and in language of choice transliterated to English
- VOICEOVERS by native speakers with MODERN accent to teach pronunciation.
To get this app visit:
©masalamommas and masalamommas.com, 2016-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to masalamommas.com and Masalamommas online magazine with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.