This post was sponsored by Church & Dwight
Whether you’re embarking on an exotic trip of a lifetime or relaxing at home this March Break, everyone needs a little R&R! Let’s face it—life can be stressful. No matter what your March Break plans entail, there are great reasons for staying local and getting away. Just make sure you kick your feet up and have fun.
- Getting out of town, sitting on a sandy beach or strolling through city streets is exhilarating. Make sure you look and feel your best, and take lots of pictures to capture the memories. Tip: for a huge time-saver during your action-packed vacation, try Batiste™ Dry Shampoo in Tropical to tackle oily hair. The light and clean scent will refresh your locks, giving you more time to check out the sights.
- The choices are endless. A cruise to the Bahamas? Seeing the Eiffel Tower in Paris? A change of scenery and broadening your horizons is good for the soul. Tip: read fellow travellers reviews online. This will give you some great insight and ideas for what to see and do on your vacation.
- If you’re going somewhere warm, this is your chance to escape the end of winter’s wrath. Don’t forget to pack all the essentials. Tip: Get rid of unwanted hair with Nair™ Moroccan Argan Oil Ultimate Roll-On Body Wax. You’ll be left with smooth, soft and hair-free skin for up to four weeks.
- You can get some ultimate relaxation. While jet-setting is exciting, you don’t have to deal with the stresses of travel or expenses. Staying home also doesn’t have to mean sacrificing fun. Tip: Don’t start running errands—do all the things you can’t do while working, like catching up on some much needed sleep!
- You know the area. There’s no getting lost, or feeling uncomfortable in unfamiliar territory. Take the time to explore your neighbourhood and do the things you’ve wanted to do. Tip: Check out a museum, unwind at a local park, or try a new restaurant. You might be surprised what you’ll uncover in your own backyard.
- Learn a new skill. Most of us don’t get the time to try something new. Tip: try painting, take a cooking class, or even try a new sport. You’ll be amazed at the vast amount of new and exciting experiences that are out there.
©masalamommas and masalamommas.com, 2016-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to masalamommas.com and Masalamommas online magazine with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
There are no commentsAdd yours