Shopping for ethnic clothes is quite an investment no matter what the occasion! Personally, I like to invest in pieces which are season-less and preferably also timeless. Below are a few was you can embrace your Indian side, no matter what your style is:
1) Tradition Woman: Red Salwar Kameez You are not a risk taker but you love all things ethnic and never leave a chance to show is. Especially when it counts. Similar : Suit | Maang Tikka
2) Youthful, yet Indian: Purple Saree You love embracing your culture but do not want to walk the traditional route.
3) Simple and Fun Style: Blue Kurta Churidaar You do not take fashion very seriously but are nonetheless effortlessly stylish. You make a statement without trying to make one. Similar : Suit
4) Young Forever: Printed Black & White Saree You do not let age, or occasion dictate your style mantra. You are who you are, no matter what! Other Options
5) Statement Maker: Printed Jacket & Trousers You like turning heads and you know how. You are not afraid of bold prints or bright colors. Similar: Pants | Jacket Stylist’s Tip: With fun accessories and jewelry, you can make a simple look festive.
©masalamommas and masalamommas.com, 2016-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to masalamommas.com and Masalamommas online magazine with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
There are no commentsAdd yours