With school classes just weeks away, many of us are pulling out the runners and shoes our kids will need for school. Many ‘regulation’ shoes are expected to be white. For many moms, this is such a challenge! A) finding white shoes in stores and b) just keeping the ones you have clean all through school season is a nightmare. Sometimes some of us even wash them in the washing machine before school. (And if you do, Tide is the only thing you should reach for!)
But many of those white rubber parts can be scuffed up with even just one wear, so who do you keep them clean?
Your secret weapon? Dish Soap and the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. Here’s how:
- By simply wetting the magic eraser you wipe off any scuff marks or dirt on the sole or rubber, leather parts of the shoe.
- Next, you can mix a little bit of dish washing soap like Dawn with water to create a mix that isn’t too sudsy. Then dip a toothbrush into the mixture and brush off any remaining stains or dirt marks.
- Remove any access liquid away with a damp towel.
Benefits of Mr. Clean Magic eraser
- Its water-activated micro-scrubbers reach into the surface grooves, lifting away built up grease and soap scum.
- The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power is 50% stronger than Magic Eraser Original.
©masalamommas and masalamommas.com, 2016-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to masalamommas.com and Masalamommas online magazine with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
There are no commentsAdd yours