I hate coming up with stocking stuffer ideas for adults. There I said it. I end up just throwing in chocolate, some tea bags and the odd candy cane. Let’s face it, other than the chai, we really don’t need the extra calories as gifts!
So here are some of my picks for stocking stuff ideas for adults that they will actually thank you for: (and if they’re hosting back-to-back parties, they will thank you for helping them look good!)
- Pantene Intensely Strong Repair Crème. It helps protect hair from breakage and split ends, leaving strands strong against damage without interfering with your regular styling routine. With hair shining and the Bollywood tracks blasting in the background, you’re sure to keep the festive spirit high.
- COVERGIRL Outlast Longwear Lipstick. I’ve been using many of the Outlast longwear lipsticks for the last few years now and the shades really pair nicely with any desi outfit too.
- A great boost for winter skin to help it thrive in drier air, is Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream. It is an anti-aging moisturizer that hydrates and renews to firm and lift, helping retain skin’s youthful surface contours.
- Husbands and sons aren’t always clear about what they’d like for the holidays, and you might have to figure out the best gift to by all on your own. Well have no fear, these Gillette products are the easiest to pop into your gift bag/stocking. The Gillette Shave Club offers the freedom to choose the blades, the quantity and delivery frequency with no commitment or fees and it can be canceled anytime. It’s just about $5 a month from Amazon.ca and you can be sure that smooth cheeks are some of the best gifts this holiday season.
5. For great teeth: The Oral-B Vitality Sensitive rechargeable electric toothbrush features a compact, round brush head that surrounds each tooth with extra soft bristles to gently clean teeth and gums better than a manual brush.
- Cleans significantly better than a regular manual toothbrush
- Extra soft bristles are gentle on sensitive teeth and gums
- Oral-B is the #1 dentist-recommended toothbrush brand worldwide
Disclosure: I am a #PGmom. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events and opportunities. Opinions in this story are my own.
©masalamommas and masalamommas.com, 2016-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to masalamommas.com and Masalamommas online magazine with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.